Lomography CN 100, Pentax K1000
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl, through and through. I wish I was a morning person though!
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Only both at the same time.
- Do you have pets?
When Mimi still lived with us she was practically ours but a few months ago our friend moved to her own apartment so we only get to visit Mimi now. No pets of our own, for now.
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
Half if I am expecting the call. I don’t really like picking up the phone.
- What is your best childhood memory?
My father took my sister and I to the beach once. The memory stuck with me because I know the beach is not this thing but he did it because we wanted to.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I waited on tables, sold socks, wrote for a magazine as an intern, worked in an events company and started my own small business.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Oh dear, I am possibly the least exciting person you could know.
- What is most important in life?
Happiness and contentment.
- What Inspires You?
Kindness and the universe.
And there we have it, the very last Weekend List for 2014. I’ll be looking forward to your answers. Happy weekend!
Kodak Gold 200 (expired), Pentax K1000
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A stationery/book store owner. I still do, actually.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Make music or art.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
- What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t drive and don’t think I would ever. But if I did I would totally get one of those electric cars.
- What are your best physical features?
My smile. A smile is anyone’s best physical feature.
- What are your best characteristics?
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes and loved it! It’s kind of like gazing at the sea.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
Whenever there’s light.
- What color socks are you wearing?
Gray, with a cat’s face and ears.
- Have you ever been famous?
No, but I wonder about fame.
- What are you reading now?
Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild and Dear Life by Alice Munro.
Less than two weeks to a new year, can you believe it? Enjoy your 2014 weekends while they are still here. :)
Kodak Gold 100 (expired), Pentax K1000
- What time do you get up?
Recently, about 10.30 in the morning. In my deepest of hearts I wish I could wake up at 7 everyday.
- What was the name of your first pet?
小八 (Little Eight).
- Who is the second to last person to call you?
Juliet, my friend.
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
Yes, packing for Seoul.
- How are you feeling right now?
Cold… but warmed up by a mug of hot green tea in front of me right now.
- What do you think about the most?
- What time do you get up in the morning?
Okay… you already asked that.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
- Who would you tell first?
The love of my life.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
- Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, but always softly.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Why do you keep asking the same question twice?
- What do you do most when you are bored?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you love your job?
Fujicolor Superia Reala 100 (expired), Pentax K1000
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Evelyn, on the train from Taitung back to Taipei.
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
California, United States.
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I think when I went to eat at this place.
- Have you ever won a trophy?
Maybe one for sports (relay running or something), one for a poetry contest? Both from before I was twelve, I think.
- Are you a good cook?
I am very good at cooking instant noodles, I kid you not.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don’t drive, so no!
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
All through to high school. Don’t most people?
- Do you touch-type?
Yes! Hahaha, after using the computer for so many years it comes pretty easily now.
- What’s under your bed?
A lot of dust.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Chemistry, yes. Love, probably not.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Where were you on Valentine’s day?
Exactly the same answer on last week’s last question: having a nice dinner!
Lomography Lady Grey B&W 400, Superheadz Ultra Wide & Slim
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
More windows to let the light in.
- What was the last thing you bought?
Korean fried chicken.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes, motorcycles and scooters both. Burned the skin off the back of my right leg about 8 years ago. The scar is the size of a large coin and still there, though just barely.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Do you have a garden?
No, I have a terrace but I haven’t spend time on it for a long time. This past summer was so, so hot.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
The time and how much longer I get to stay in bed.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- Who sent the last text message you received?
The convenience store telling me to go pick up my package.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
A book store.
- What time is bed time?
Lately, about 3am.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Yes, I have entertained the thought but my threshold for pain is non-existent.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Had a nice dinner.