Fujicolor 100 (expired), Pentax K1000
AgfaPhoto Vista Plus 400, Pentax K1000
Fujichrome Sensia 100 (expired), Pentax K1000
- What is the last film you saw?
Ballet Shoes (2007)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Japan or San Francisco or Taipei.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in Japan or San Francisco or Taipei.
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I have only had my hair cut short once, when I was about 18.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Undo global warming.
- Do you like to dance?
No, not really!
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My cellphone service provider with a promotion they hope I will buy into.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A photograph I took on my phone that I emailed to myself.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
In Bali, a year and a half ago, if you call floating around swimming.
- Type of music you like most?
- Type of music you dislike most?
There isn’t anything specific, really.
- Are you listening to music right now?
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
I don’t have a carpet in my bedroom but the carpet under my feet now at my working table is cream.
Zhuifen Station (追分車站) was the last station on our quest to check out the old timber-built train stations along the sea line. By the time we reached it was late afternoon but the fantastic light made everything look just a bit more beautiful.
Lucky Super 200, Pentax K1000
Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400, Pentax K1000
A tiny wish that everyday could look like this. Happy Monday!
Ferrania Solaris 100 (expired), Pentax K1000