Kodak Gold 200 (expired), Pentax K1000
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A stationery/book store owner. I still do, actually.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Make music or art.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
- What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t drive and don’t think I would ever. But if I did I would totally get one of those electric cars.
- What are your best physical features?
My smile. A smile is anyone’s best physical feature.
- What are your best characteristics?
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes and loved it! It’s kind of like gazing at the sea.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
Whenever there’s light.
- What color socks are you wearing?
Gray, with a cat’s face and ears.
- Have you ever been famous?
No, but I wonder about fame.
- What are you reading now?
Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild and Dear Life by Alice Munro.
Less than two weeks to a new year, can you believe it? Enjoy your 2014 weekends while they are still here. :)