Usually the organizing freak in me likes to put photographs together in themes/locations but I find it especially hard for the ones taken in Orchid Island (Lanyu/蘭嶼). Many of them are random scenes that we stopped our scooter for and we stopped so many times.
Lomography CN 800, Pentax K1000
Fujicolor Pro 160S (expired), Canon FTb
Lomography CN 800, Canon FTb
– visited one brand new baby, little Samuel (as photographed here with his beautiful mama).
– went to the gym ten times, really need to up that number!
– developed five rolls of films, four of which I used for the first time, two of which were black and white
– checked out four books from the library, all on watercolor painting
– took one trip out of Taipei (to Yilan), really need to up this number too!
– sent out five letters via snail mail
– cooked our own food three times (we are so bad at eating in)
All in all, I’m pretty pleased with how the first month of 2015 went. How was your January? I hope it was real good and that February is going to be even better.
Ilford Pan 100, Minolta SR-T 101
Fujicolor Industrial 100 業務記錄用 (expired), Canon FTb
Months ago I had the chance to tag along on a scuba-diving trip at Longdong Bay (龍洞灣), along the Northeast coastline. While my friends were in the water I took a long, slow walk in the village sitting beside the sea – I will share those photographs in another post but first, here are some of when they were preparing for their scuba-diving.
Kodak Gold 100 (expired), Vivitar 220/SL