Perutz Primera Color 400 (expired), Canon FTb
Fujicolor Pro 160S (expired), Olympus Mju II
A few things/thoughts that fill me up with gratitude recently:
– dry feet when walking in the rain (it helps that I am usually in socks and boots)
– having a good meal after all, even though our dinner was delayed by hours due to some mishap and the restaurant we had planned to go to had closed by the time we were there
– being at the top of someone else’s list of priorities
– having the freedom to choose what I do for a living
– having the freedom to go for a walk at any time of the day
– good, thoughtful movies (The Normal Heart, Boyhood, The Man in the Moon)
What are some things you’ve been grateful for recently?
When Evelyn was in town we popped by the Lomography Gallery Store to pick up some Redscale XR that they were, thankfully, selling again. We sat down at their couch area for a while to escape the cruel sun and took a few photographs of details that I missed the last time round.
Fujicolor Industrial 100 業務記錄用 (expired), Canon FTb