Ferrania Solaris 400 (expired), Konica Auto S
I just did a quick count and we have only 7 lists to go before the year ends – it’s quite crazy! I found a great list of random questions and decided that I would complete all 100 questions in the next 7 lists. I hope you’ll join me!
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
This could be repeated across a whole afghan using colours that shade gradually into each other – think dark and light blues rippling into shades of mauve and pink.
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Looking for a list of random questions.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I don’t have a TV where I live so to be very specific, the last thing I watched on TV was cable news at the gym.
- Without looking, guess what time it is.
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Swedish guests chatting while playing Chinese chess.
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I just came back from the post office.
- Did you dream last night?
Yes, I think.
- Do you remember your dreams?
- When did you last laugh?
Only just now.
- Do you remember why / at what?
When a guest commented that today might be the last day of good weather before winter officially hits us.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, we have a weird guest staying with us at the hostel now, hahahaha!
- What do you think of this quiz?
Not bad at all.
I look forward to your answers! Next installment coming up next week, have a great weekend!