Lucky Super 200, Pentax K1000
– My immediate family is made up of my parents and a younger sister.
– I don’t like being the older sibling.
– I have known my oldest friends for 16 years, one of them for 19. They are very, very precious to me.
– I have darker skin than most girls and would never be what one would call “fair”.
– I kept diaries until before I graduated high school.
– I was embarrassed by the contents of my diaries when I reread them in my early twenties. I would still be embarrassed if I still had them.
– My major in university was Speech Communication, something often mistaken for Speech Therapy.
– If I could go back to school, I’d major in computer programming or photography.
– I can speak English, Mandarin, basic Korean, a little Japanese, Cantonese and Taiwanese.
– I really want to learn German and French.
– I really, really hate dropping things on the floor because I hate to have to pick them up.
– I have never had a nickname.
– My favorite movie genre is romantic comedy.
– My favorite sport is bowling (hahahahaha).
– I was born at noon on a summer day.
– My given name was actually meant for my paternal uncle’s child born less than a month before my birthday but he had a boy instead so the name was passed on to me.
– One of my favorite memories is my father teaching me how to send an SMS back in the day, when technology was still his thing instead of mine.
– I was painfully shy when I was a child. I don’t know what it feels like to be shy these days, haha!
– I want to watch the World Cup live one day (I’m looking at you, Russia 2018).
– I am truly happy with my life.
Tell me something about yourself! You don’t have to think of 20 things, I would be happy with two or three. :)