Lomography CN 400, Vivitar 220/SL
My guilty pleasures:
– a Starbucks Java Chip frappucino (so expensive and so unhealthy)
– Korean television (they take up more time than I’d like but I get to practise my Korean and they are so much fun)
– the smartphone game LINE Pokopang (I have a mild addiction)
– naps with Mimi in the afternoon (I hate taking naps but sometimes feel so sleepy and Mimi always looks like she’s inviting you for a nap lying lazily on her bed)
– my job (a guilty pleasure, surely, I am incredibly lucky to love what I do but know very well that there are some things I have given up for it, like stable money and my parents not having to worry about me not having stable money, hahaha)
What are some of your guilty pleasures?
P.S. The lovely Ally of petal and plume invited me to answer some thoughtful questions on photography and using film, I hope you enjoy it! Please do remember to check out the features she has made of other wonderful photographers/bloggers, some of them my very personal favorites.