Jan 29

A K-pop Concert.

Negative0-09-30A(1)

I don’t say it very often but I’m a bit of a K-pop fan. My partner and I were incredibly excited to find out that one of our favorite groups, 2AM, were holding their Asian tour concert in the university stadium just a fifteen-minute walk from where we live. That was a good night, live music and pretty boys.

Negative0-07-32A(1)

Negative0-10-29A(1)

Negative0-08-31A(1)

Negative0-06-33A(1)Kodak ProFoto XL 100, Canon FTb

comments

1. Michelle says:

AHHHHHH! THEY ARE MY FAVE! I am so incredibly jealous now! I have only seen them at a showcase but never a full concert!

Michelle!! I knew you like k-pop but I didn’t know they are your fave! Gosh, they were so good and the concert was over way too quickly! I hope you’ll be able to catch them in a concert soon, all that live singing!!! :)

• Michelle says:

YESS. I actually buy their albums. The Fitzgerald one was so well-packaged. I am praying hard that they will head to Singapore as part of the Asian tour! Have already a group of friends who are ready and willing to go together! Diverting away from Kpop, I watched FIR just last weekend, sooo goood too!

2. OtherMix says:

Looks like fun! I only have one song of them XD
    I’d love to see 2NE1 or BIGBANG come to the Netherlands! :D That’d be great!

I’ve never heard of 2AM, but I am becoming more familiar with K-pop. Of course, with “Gangnam Style” being as popular as it is, it’s a bit unsurprising. :) However, one of my good friends from college now teaches English in South Korea, so she has been introducing me to a lot more overseas bands, which I enjoy. It sounds like the concert was a lot of fun! I haven’t been to one in ages. The last one I attended was a few years ago; my brother and I went and saw Elton John.

How Gangnam Style grew to be be as popular as it is is beyond me! :D Concerts are one of the things that make me really happy to be in a crowd, I hope you get to go to one soon!