Dec 07

Biscuit & Rabbit Café Tea Rooms / 小餅乾與小兔子茶店.

Excellent coffee (I had two, if that’s any indication for you) and the prettiest bar area I’ve seen in a cafe. The coziness of this place is one of a kind – the kind that feels like we were lazing an afternoon away in a friend’s home over books and the chugs of sewing machines.

Ferrania Solaris 200, Zenit TTL
Lucky Super 100, Zenit TTL

comments

1. OtherMix says:

Looks cosy indeed! I miss going out to a cafe but budget has been slow and so are my finals I guess :3
    Oh well, almost Christmas break so no worries :3

I know, when I was a student it was so hard justifying spending a ridiculous amount of money on coffee but it’ll pass, I promise. Being an adult has its perks :D

• OtherMix says:

Ghehe, well as a student I do have a part time job so I could get my coffee, but still, I find Starbucks for example too expensive for what it actually is. Luckily the local cafe’s here are very nice and good price too!

To be quite honest, I’ve realized that the coffees in these cute, independent cafes here in Taipei (Taiwan) are a bit overpriced compared to other countries. Flavored coffee costs between NT120 to NT180, which is about USD4 to USD7.

2. Liz says:

This is adorable. I want to be in that cafe right now!

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to comment on your posts lately! I’ve had to play catch up with a lot of things, unfortunately. I do have to say that you visit the most interesting cafes! Do you think you would ever compile a list of all the different ones you’ve been to (or your favorites)? That’d be cool to check out, especially for anyone who travels. :) I’m just always fascinated by the cafe photos, because they don’t have places like that here in the States.

I think the coffee shops over here could litter a travel itinerary quite well :)

I really only post pictures of cafes I think are worth visiting so the category would be pretty much a list itself but I do a favorites list definitely – you just gave me the idea for a 2012 wrap-up post, Dawn! :D