Oct 23

Merci Café.

I’ve been hoarding these pictures for a while now; they’re definitely some of my favorites that I’ve taken at a cafe. The tones are wonderfully warm and reflect the coziness of Merci Cafe so well. And that wooden rack outside the shop that says All Plants For Sale? All that prettiness just about stole my heart.

Kodak ColorPlus 200, Canon FTb

comments

1. carrie says:

those are great photos! I love the one of the little plants on top of the sign – very sweet.

2. evelyn says:

I love these too, esp the biscuit one because of the grains!

3. OtherMix says:

Looks like a great place to hang out. The sign is cute with the plants, it’s great that you can buy it! :]
    - http://othermix.blogspot.nl

You have been hoarding these. :) I’m so happy you got a picture of the wall–it’s my favorite. I like how you framed all of the boxes on the wall, but I also love them in general as decorations. What an awesome place; I’d definitely want to pick up a plant or two. Or eight.

You know, my table was right across this particular wall and I think I took a couple of minutes trying to decide how to frame what I was looking at. What I’ve taken is just a very small part of the huge wall filled with similar decorations and I thought to myself, don’t be too ambitious trying to take the entire wall in. I’m really happy with how that little small part turned out on a photograph! :)

5. Galit says:

So beautiful! Just my kind of a place and your photographs got the atmosphere in such lovely way!
    I love the look of the herbs hanged over the bar. And all the plants! Gorgeous!

6. Elna says:

哈囉:D
    我意外發現你的blog
    我原本以為是外國人
    沒想到是台灣人:D!
    你的英文也太好了你是ABC嗎
    我剛剛看了你的guide
    很有幫助!
    謝謝你的分享!
    加油:D

7. awono says:

Those tiny potted plants!so cute! And i do like that “All Plants For Sale” rack is so pretty. gives me a very good idea:)

8. awono says:

Yikes! my 2nd sentence turned out very weird:-p

9. I really like the warm tones of the first picture. Anyway, lovely set of photographs!

10. Ade says:

I love how the plants are hanging over the counter area! Its like a small enchanted forest (with food)! Nice top too, good taste! :D