Kodak Max 400 (expired), Pentax K1000
Ferrania Solaris 400 (expired), Vivitar 220/SL
Ten weeks of lists! When I first started this little project I thought 52 a very small number – how hard is it to do something once a week, right? I have enjoyed putting my lists together and it makes me more than happy to read your input each week but to be completely honest, I probably spend too much time on deciding what list to make and then agonize over whether it’s interesting enough, easy enough, personal enough. All that being said, I just want to thank everyone who has shared their thoughts and stuck with me this far.
For the tenth list I wanted to put together something a little bit bigger so here’s my List of Places to Visit in My City:
- Treasure Hill Artist Village 寶藏巖國際藝術村
- FuHe Bridge Flea Market 福和橋跳蚤市場
- Wanhua District: The Red House, night markets and Bopiliao 萬華，紅樓，艋甲，剝皮寮
- Huashan Creative Park 華山1914文化創意產業園區
- Wulai 烏來
- SPOT – Taipei Film House 光點台北
- Miniatures Museum of Taiwan 袖珍博物館
- Dihua Street 迪化街
- Taipei Botanical Garden 台北植物園
- National Taiwan University 台灣大學
- Showa-cho Antique Market 昭和町文物市集
- Songshan Cultural and Creative Park 松山文創園區
- The alleyways…always venture into the alleyways of Taipei :)
What are some of your personal recommendations for someone new to your city? Do share!
When I was in Tainan I traveled exclusively via the Tainan Tourist Shuttle Bus and went to as many places as I could over the weekend. The Sunset Platform (安平觀夕平台) was one of the places I had on my list but was ready to forgo if I didn’t have enough time – fortunately I arrived just in time to catch the last of the day’s light, breathed in some fresh air and settled into my long bus ride back into the city.
Kodak ProFoto XL 100, Pentax K1000